Widgets are panels on a dashboard that can be configured to show custom information at a glance. Each dashboard can have a different set of Widgets (up to 12). Three Placeholder Widgets and one History Widget are displayed by default.
You can replace any placeholder widget by clicking . There are six different widget types to choose from:
- Single Access Points allow you to track and monitor real time activity, status as well as take actions on a single door.
- Multiple Access Points allows you to track and monitor real time status and take actions on multiple doors (up to 12).
- History provides the ability to see real-time monitoring of access points but provides further abilities to filter to specific people, events or actions.
- Access Point Admit and Lockdown Access Points allow you to configure buttons to take immediate actions. The lock down function also allows you to reset a lockdown to its normal state.
- User Profiles allow you to view a user’s image along with the event or activity that happened at a specific door or group of doors.
Widgets can be reconfigured at any time by clicking and changing the options. The filters can also be changed to show a different subset of information. Click in any Widget to delete it.
You can move widgets around by clicking and holding the icon from the upper left corner.
Once moved, widgets will automatically save their new locations.
Thanks for your feedback.