The toggle property allows a credential to “toggle” a door between an unlocked and locked state resembling a physical lock and key.
It cannot, however, be used to override an Auto-Unlock nor Auto-Unlock w/ Badge rule. Toggle lock can only reset a toggle unlock.
Adding Toggle Credential Special Property
- Click the Users tab on the left side navigation:
- Click next to the user for which you want to add a toggle credential
- Select Manage Credentials
- Click next to the credential for which you will be enabling the toggle property
- Click next to Special Properties then select the slider for Toggle Credential to enable the toggle property
- Choose which access point(s) or access point group(s) the toggle credential should work with
- In order to ensure your doors are not left in a toggle unlock state accidentally, set a Re-lock time
- Click the Settings tab on the left side navigation
- Click on the Global Settings tab
- Enter the desired re-lock time into the Re-lock Time box. If the door is in an unlocked state at this time, the door will re-lock automatically
- By default this is set to 23:59
- Click and then enter your password to confirm