- The Pure Access Tenant must have already been linked to ENGAGE.
- Users must have web access permissions before they can be invited to ENGAGE.
Inviting Pure Access Users to ENGAGE
- In the Pure Access application, Navigate to Settings > ENGAGE.
- Identify the User to invite to ENGAGE. Under the ‘Actions’ column, press the ‘Invite User’ envelope button to send the invite.
- Please note that this invitation will expire in 7 days.
- The user will receive an email invitation to manage the ENGAGE site, and should select ‘Accept This Invite’.
- The user will be prompted to sign in with an existing ENGAGE account or create a new one. Creating a new account will require verification, which is another automated email sent following the account setup process.
- Now that the invitation process is complete, the user should be able to sign in to the ENGAGE mobile app to manage the linked site!
Thanks for your feedback.