After installing Pure Access Manager, you will need to adjust the amount of memory that is allocated to Java in order for the system to perform optimally.
- Open the Windows File Explorer and navigate to C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 8.5\bin
- Run Tomcat8w.exe
- Click on the Java tab
- : Set to 4096 (4GB of RAM)
- : Enter approximately 80% of the system memory.
- If you have a server with 8 GB of RAM, enter 6144 (6 × 1024)
- If you have a server with 16 GB of RAM, enter 12288 (12 × 1024)
- Click Apply then reboot the server
Thanks for your feedback.