This dashboard widget allows you to see a user’s image along with real-time activity so you can monitor and match a user with their events.
- Click on one of the three Placeholder Widget panels.
- Alternately, hover over and then choose Create Widget.
- Enter a name for the widget, and then choose User Profiles from the drop-down menu.
- Choose one or more Access Points or Access Point Groups from the drop-down menus.
- You must choose at least one to create the widget, but you can change these at any time by using the filter buttons along the top of the widget.
- The new widget will be displayed in the space you chose. Use any of the filter buttons to change exactly what data is displayed. Remember to click in each filter box.
Thanks for your feedback.