User groups are used to organize users into groups of people who all have the same access rights. Organizing users into groups allows you to manage many users with a single group rather than managing many individual users separately.
- Click the Users tab on the left side navigation:
- Click the User Groups tab at the top of the users list.
- Click next to a user group to display the rules applied to that group.
- Click to change which users are included in the group.
- When a user is added to a group, they are granted all access associated with that group.
- Click to delete the group.
- When a group is deleted, all users associated with that group will lose all the access that was associated with that group.
Thanks for your feedback.