There are five types of special properties that can be set for a credential:
- Master: The ability to unlock an access point that is in Lockdown; bypass two-factor authentication; grants 24/7 access
- Toggle: The ability to unlock/lock access points for which the user has Grant Access permissions
- Count Limit: used to limit how many times a credential may be used before deactivating
- Time Limit: used to limit the time during which a credential will be active
- Force Check-In: used to force wireless locks to check-in with Pure Access for updates
Thanks for your feedback.