This widget is useful when there is one access point that needs to be opened manually from the system. For example, a receptionist can use this to grant access with the single push of a button.
- Click on one of the three Placeholder Widget panels.
- Alternately, hover over and then choose Create Widget.
- Enter a name for the widget, and then choose Access Point Admit from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the Access Point you want to control with this widget.
- The new widget will be displayed in the space you chose. You can send an Admit command to the access point at any time by clicking the Admit button.
- The status of the Access Point is displayed at the bottom of this widget.
Thanks for your feedback.