Alerts are used to notify administrators that there is an event in their system that is not following the current rules and may require further investigation.
To view/modify your alerts, select the Alerts tab from the left:
From here, you can see all alerts that have been generated:
- You can filter these alerts by choosing options from any of the filter buttons.
- To Acknowledge an alert, click next to the alert you want to acknowledge.
- To Acknowledge Multiple alerts, click the check box next to the alert(s) you want to acknowledge, and then click .
- To Clear an alert, click next to the alert you want to clear.
- To Clear Multiple alerts, click the check box next to the alert(s) you want to clear, and then click .
- To Download alerts, click .