In order to add ENGAGE devices to your Pure Access tenant, you must first establish a relationship between the tenant and an ENGAGE site by linking them together.
Once your tenant is linked with ENGAGE, there are a number of changes that will be enforced globally within Pure Access:
- Enrolling any new credentials will require the credential to be a known credential format.
- Holidays and the “Holiday” date type within schedules can no longer be created/used.
- You can no longer enroll by presentation on legacy ISONAS devices (RC-04, RC-03, and IP-Bridge). Enrollment by presentation will only be supported by a Schlage RC after linking.
- Once you click Link Tenant, an email invitation will be sent to the email address of the currently logged in web access user
- Click on the link in the invitation email and proceed to the ENGAGE account creation screen
- If you do not have an account:
- Continue to fill out the new account form and click submit
- If you already have an ENGAGE account associated with your email address:
- You can add the new Pure Access tenant to this account by clicking the link at the top of the new account registration form
There is an additional email to confirm your email address for account verification. To confirm your account is working properly, you can login with the username and password you just created.
If successful, you will see the following screen confirming you are ready to login to the ENGAGE mobile app for device commissioning: