- Log into your Pure Access tenant.
- Create User Groups which will be populated with user profiles from AD.
- Navigate to Settings > Active Directory
- Set sync times under General Configuration.
- Map AD fields to Pure Access fields under User Field Mapping (you may need to refresh the fields for them to appear).
- Map AD groups to Pure Access user groups under User Group Field Mapping (you may need to refresh the groups for them to appear).
- Once everything is set up properly, click FULL SYNC.
- Please note that this may take some time to complete if this is the first time syncing. If there doesn’t appear to be activity after 10 minutes, refresh the page and try to sync again.
- If the above did not work, restart the Isonas AD Connect Windows service and try again.
Thanks for your feedback.