- Navigate to the Access Control page
- Hover over and then choose Create Weekly Rule
- Enter a Name, Description (optional), select a Rule Type, and choose an Area (if applicable); then click
- Choose the User Group or Users who should be included, then click
- You can use either User Groups, Users, or both (we recommend using User Groups for ease of management)
- Choose the Access Point Group or Access Point that should be included, then click
- You can use either Access Point Groups, Access Points, or both (we recommend using Access Point Groups for ease of management)
- Choose the Date Type for the rule
Note: This option is not available for Engage linked sites.
- Non-Holiday: the rule will be active only on non-holiday days
- Holiday: the rule will be active only on days designated as Holidays
- Always: the rule will be active on all days
- Choose the Days and Times during which the rule should be active, then click
Thanks for your feedback.