Information and Best Practices
- Make sure this is a fresh installation of Windows.
- There are many prerequisite software packages that Pure Access needs in order to function. If one of these pieces of software is already installed on the system but it is an incompatible version or if there is something using the same network ports that Pure Access uses (Port 80, 443, 55533), the installation will fail.
- Make sure that you are not installing any additional Windows features or services such as IIS as these can conflict with the software used by Pure Access Manager.
- If you are using a virtual machine, make sure you have the networking in your Hypervisor set up correctly. If the high availability, internal VM switch or subnet mask is off in any way it can cause disconnects to the reader controllers.
- Pure Access Manager out-of-the-box has a nightly scheduled backup that gets set in the C:\Program Files\ISONAS directory. To make sure you don’t run out of disk space, only 3 days’ worth of backups are kept. If you want to keep more than this, you should use your existing backup system to backup the C:\Program Files\ISONAS\DB_Backups folder or copy the files to another computer.
If you have not already reviewed the system specifications, please see this article.
Thanks for your feedback.