Before configuring two-factor credentials and rules, you must first choose a global two-factor setting to enable.
- Navigate to the Settings page by clicking the Settings button on the left navigation bar.
- Click the “Global Settings” tab.
- Under the Two-Factor Authentication heading, you can choose from the three two-factor modes or globally disable two-factor.
- Enter the number of seconds to wait for the second credential into the Two Factor Timeout box.
- Default is ten (10) seconds. This can be set between five and 30 seconds.
When first enabling two-factor authentication, ensure your devices are on up-to-date firmware.
Two Factor is available for the following firmware versions:
- RC-04 – Coldfire v75.06 / WL v1.8 / BLE v1.6 (or greater)
- RC-03 Rev M/N – Coldfire v63.01 / PIC v33.03 (or greater)
- IP-Bridge v2.0 – All firmware versions