This widget is used to set your access points into Lock Down. You can set it up to lock down a single access point or an access point group. A locked down reader will have a red LED which blinks every few seconds.
- Click on one of the three Placeholder Widget panels.
- Alternately, hover over and then choose Create Widget.
- Enter a name for the widget, and then choose Lock Down Access Point from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the Access Point or Access Point Group you want to control with this widget.
- The new widget will be displayed in the space you chose.
- You can send a Lock Down command to the access point(s) at any time by clicking the Lock Down button.
- You can send a Return to Schedule command to the access point(s) at any time by clicking the Return to Schedule button.
Thanks for your feedback.