Verifying the correct bitmask for your credential:
- Present an unenrolled badge to a reader.
- Note: The badge must be unenrolled and get rejected. You should see a “Decline Badge Not Found” event with the name “System Admin” in the history.
- The badge data will remain in the system for 15 minutes or until another unenrolled credential is presented to this reader.
- In Pure Access, navigate to the Settings > Credential tab.
- From the “Access Point” drop-down list, select the reader where the unenrolled badge was presented then click .
- The “Badge ID” column will populate. If one of these numbers matches what is printed on the badge, this is the bitmask that should be set on the readers.
If there is no matching badge ID in step 4, you will either need to calculate a custom bitmask in order to manually enroll these credentials or you are using a high frequency credential and will need to enroll them by presentation.
Thanks for your feedback.