If no devices appear after clicking the button or you do not see all devices, check the following items:
- Verify that all devices are powered up and fully booted. A fully booted RC-03 will have the top LED on with a color of red. A fully booted IP-Bridge will have the top left LED on with a color of green (see images below).
- Verify that the Windows PC (with which the Configuration Tool is running) is connected to the correct network and has a valid IP address for that network.
- Ensure that all devices are on the same subnet. The Configuration Tool uses broadcast packets on the network to find devices.
- Broadcast traffic is dropped by routers so only devices on the network segment that the Configuration Tool is running on will be seen.
- If using VLAN’s, verify with an IT Administrator that all of the switch ports’ devices are on the correct VLAN.
- There is also an option to discover a device by IP or an IP address range.
If there are still issues with discovering units and/or connecting devices to Pure Access, review our documentation on basic network configuration and best practices.